- All passes are print at home and must be scanned at venue for entry.
- Weekend (GA & VIP) print at home passes must be scanned at venue for entry EACH day.
- Wristbands will be issued to Single Day VIP, Weekend VIP, and Weekend Clubhouse VIP pass holders upon entry.
- Weekend VIP and Weekend Clubhouse VIP wristbands must be worn both days, but are NOT valid for entry into festival.
- Wristbands are void when removed.
- Weekend (GA & VIP) passes/wristbands CANNOT be shared between 2 people.
- One free child admission with each purchase of single or weekend passes. Children must be 10 or under and will receive the same level of credential as the adult purchaser.
- GA passes won’t be issued a wristband.
- Food & Beverage sold separately at the event.
- Please visit our ADA page for ADA information.
- Note for Print-at-Home Tickets: The original purchaser's name is shown on the PDF ticket. Tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder. The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry.
Info subject to change.
- 8 pass limit
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- No switching days.
- All Ages Welcome. Children 10 & under are free (limit one child per adult).
- Name of the original purchaser can’t be changed
- Minimum browser requirements required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- Don’t buy passes from a third party or scalper. 3rd party sales can’t be guaranteed, authenticated or supported.
- Ticketing Purchase Support:
9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri (MST)
Submit a Support Ticket
All of the above information is subject to change.
- All passes and parking will be emailed approximately 2 weeks prior to the festival.
- If you don’t receive your pass via email by June 19, 2018, Please contact Ticketing Purchase Support to inquire.
- Photo ID, order number and credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by original purchaser.
Payment Plan Information
- Divide your order into 2 or 3 equal payments.
- Orders placed:March 7th – March 28th = 3 payments
- Orders placed: March 29th – April 29th = 2 payments
- The last day to take advantage of the payment plan is April 29th.
- Payments are automated and deducted on the same date each month (your order date).
- Order must be at least $125 to choose the payment plan option.
PLEASE NOTE: Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. No exceptions. It is 100% your responsibility to review your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payments were deducted. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be canceled and you will be charged the $50 restocking fee.
Will Call / Box Office Information
Please check back closer to festival dates.