- All passes are print at home and must be scanned at venue for entry.
- Weekend (GA & VIP) print at home passes must be scanned at venue for entry EACH day.
- Wristbands will be issued to Single Day VIP and Weekend VIP pass holders upon entry.
- Weekend VIP wristbands must be worn both days, but is NOT valid for entry into festival.
- Wristbands are void when removed.
- Weekend (GA & VIP) passes/wristbands CANNOT be shared between 2 people.
- GA passes won’t be issued a wristband.
- Food & Beverage sold separately at the event.
- Please visit our ADA page for ADA information.
*Info subject to change
- 8 pass limit
- All sales are final.
- No refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- No switching days.
- All Ages Welcome. Children 10 & under are free.
- Name of the original purchaser can’t be changed
- Minimum browser requirements required to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- Don’t buy passes from a third party or scalper. 3rd party sales can’t be guaranteed, authenticated or supported.
- Ticketing Purchase Support:
9-5 Mon-Fri (Arizona Time)
Submit a support ticket: https://support.festivalticketing.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
All of the above information is subject to change.
- All passes & parking will be emailed 2-3 weeks prior to the festival.
- If you don’t receive your pass via email by June 19, 2017. Please contact Ticket Purchase Support to inquire.
- Photo ID, order number and credit card used for purchase are required for will call pickup or troubleshooting by original purchaser.
Payment Plan Information
- Divide your order into 2 or 3 equal payments.
- Orders placed:March 20th – April 20th = 3 payments
- Orders placed: April 21st – May 21st = 2 payments
- The last day to take advantage of the payment plan is May 21st.
- Payments are automated and deducted on the same date each month (your order date).
- Order must be at least $125 to choose the payment plan option* DEFAULT on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. NO exceptions. It is 100% YOUR responsibility to review your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payments were deducted. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order WILL BE CANCELLED and you will be charged the $50 restocking fee.