The Huntington will have an interactive installation of plant and flower biology, featuring microscope stations where you can see stunning details of magnolia, passionfruit, and other flowers.
About The Huntington
The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens is a collections-based research and educational institution serving scholars and the general public.
Each year, the Huntington...
- Provides 1,700 scholars with access to a world-class collection of rare books, manuscripts, photographs, maps, paintings, prints, sculpture, and decorative arts;
- Awards $1.85 million in fellowships (through a peer-review process) to scholars for advanced humanities research;
- Educates thousands of schoolchildren and their teachers in art, history, literature, and botanical science through special tours and programs;
- Organizes special exhibitions to enhance the visitor experience, interpret the collections, and facilitate learning; and
- Hosts more than 750,000 visitors.